We are delighted to announce the release of our latest App – Prompt Me Nina™, for Android.
Prompt Me Nina™ is the first consumer product from one the the UK’s youngest entrepreneurs – Nina Devani. The app has been designed to help users remember website usernames & passwords, by allowing them to save memorable ‘prompts’ for each website. The App is perfect for everyone who wants to protect their most sensitive data and allows them to securely and quickly log into websites via Android’s native browser.
- Allows users to save unique prompts for usernames & passwords for websites, which can be automatically accessed when browsing the internet.
- Clever Utility App that runs in the background of the Android OS without impacting battery life.
- The App can be called at anytime through the Android Notification bar
- Very Slick User Interface. The User is guided through all aspects of the UI by the Mini-Nina!
- In App purchase allowing users to upgrade to a version of the app with unlimited Prompts. As standard 5 free prompts are offered to all users.
- Integrated in the Google Ad Network & Drop Box
With over 5,000 downloads in the first 2 days since release, this app has proved to be a real hit and has received press coverage from all over the world! The App has already been featured in the UK Metro with Nina’s story also featured on Your Hidden Potential.
With the iOS, Mac & Windows versions of ‘Prompt me Nina’ just around the corner watch this space for more updates.